Little bit of a problem

If anyone’s been here lately, you may have noticed some funny things going on and pages not working. Well, I’ve moved server and it caused an untold amount of problems. I’ve got a new re-seller account at WebFusion and wanted to hose brainfire.co.uk on that. But as I already had an existing brainfire account, WebFusion could not create a new one. Which means I was facing un-avoidable downtime. I’ve had to back-up the whole site – wait – and then upload to the new server. What a load of rubbish! It would have gone smoother if I moved to a new host.

This will also explain the lack of posts recently.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.